- Assist with white wine program including crush, fermentation, racking, fining and bottling
- Manage red wine program including crush, fermentation, racking, fining and bottling
- Manage red wine barrel program
- Handle cellar sanitation and maintenance
- Assist with research projects
- Collaborate with staff members on winery quality improvement projects and research trials
- Help out as needed with special projects including olive oil production and farming projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Enology, Viticulture, Food Science or related science.
- At least two years of wine industry experience.
- Strong understanding of quality production procedures
- Ability to move barrels (up to 75 pounds) and perform physically demanding cellar work
- Experience with cellar sanitation procedures
- Fluency in Spanish desirable
- Ability to drive a forklift and drive a manual transmission truck as needed