- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and QuickBooks.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- 3 plus years of work experience in a manufacturing setting.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Proven ability to excel in a fast paced, quickly changing work place.
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
To apply: Please visit https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/966325002/
WineTalent: The Right People for the Job