Long Meadow Ranch is a family-owned and operated producer and purveyor of
world-class wine and food that is economically successful and socially responsible using
diversified, sustainable, and organic farming methods. They produce award-winning wines,
handcrafted extra virgin olive oils, grass-fed beef, eggs, and heirloom fruits and vegetables.
Long Meadow Ranch has a unique opportunity for a Guest Services Manager with oversight of the guest experience at Long Meadow Ranch. The Guest Services Manager will be an integral member of the team, providing the highest level of professionalism, customer service and brand ambassadorship. Reporting to the Director of Destination Operations, the Guest Services Manager will be responsible for providing the leadership of a highly engaged, customer-focused service organization.
- Handle incoming inquiries and communications with guests for restaurant, hospitality and event bookings.
- Provide training on guest relations, problem resolution and issue escalation.
- Create and maintain scripts for interfacing with guests in-person, on the phone, through email and in social media.
- Develop and maintain systems to direct guests and business contacts to the appropriate team member.
- Ensure phone etiquette according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Respond to guest issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Support oversight of customer service to include reviewing current operations, development of new policies to overcome repetitive issues and ensure timely response to guest inquiries.
- Develop and manage a guest relationship plan to have high rate of customer satisfaction and prompt issue resolution.
- Support other departments with inbound inquiries.
- Confirm reservations and record notes regarding dietary restrictions or special occasions.
- Promote guest experiences to the General Store, Chef’s Table, Estate and private events.
- Maintain and update customer database.
- Think proactively and constantly implement new standards and service to optimize guest experience.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures, guest experiences and operating activities carried out by team are consistent with company and brand standards.
- Other related tasks assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, Hospitality, Communications, Marketing,Business or related field.
- 3 years of hospitality industry experience, ideally including work experience in hotels, restaurant, resort, customer service and private events.
- Advanced experience with hospitality technology and digital tools required. Specific knowledge with PBX phone systems, Vin65, Open Table, and Google Business highly desired.
- Sharp attention to detail with good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as operate independently.
- Highly professional interpersonal and business relationships.
- Creative problem solver with drive and dedication to succeed.
- Able to lift 40+ lbs.
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License and safe driving record.
- Must be able to have a flexible schedule working weekends and holidays.
- A pre-employment investigative consumer report is required.
Compensation and Benefits:
- This is a full-time, salaried position.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience plus benefits including medical/dental insurance, paid vacation and 401(k).
Interested in applying for this position? Please send your resume to email@example.com. Come join an award winning hospitality team!