WineTalent is working with our confidential client on an Information Technology Manager role in the Napa Valley.
About the Company: Our client is a well-respected and long-established winery in the Napa Valley. The company has several brands with widespread distribution and a strong direct-to-consumer business.
About the Position: The IT Manager will provide ongoing technical support to staff for all computer problems and manage company’s outsourced IT vendor. Along with the outsourced vendor, the IT Manager will manage company-wide hardware and application infrastructure. This role will provide support for the implementation of new digital platforms, including vendor selection and project management.
• Primary point-of-contact to third-party IT support company.
• Day-to-day oversight of systems and troubleshooting of issues. On the ground hardware and software support for all company computer users.
• Installs and maintains servers, desktop computers, notebook computers, smart phones, peripherals, printers, etc. Keeps current inventory of all devices and maintains current licenses.
• Maintains working knowledge of cybersecurity threats, and ensures company has appropriate protections in place.
• Works with third-party vendor to select, configure and install all software, including upgrades to existing software.
• Standardization of business software across the organization.
• Creates and maintains batch files, drive mappings, login scripts, and menus in order to provide appropriate secure user access to applications and data.
• Oversight of the entire network infrastructure, with responsibilities that include server upkeep, security upgrades, planning all infrastructure upgrades or changes, managing contracts with vendors, and managing the IT department's budget.
• Managing the development, maintenance and technical support of the network, servers, telecom and operating systems including external application contractors.
• Ensures connectivity of monitoring and alarm lines.
• Manages and maintains all communications systems used throughout organization.
• Collaboration with all departments to determine technology needs, to ensure problems are resolved swiftly and completely, and to understand the business IT needs of each department.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline. Work experience in lieu of a degree will also be considered.
• 4+ years of IT support work experience in a similar sized company (50 +/- users)
• Experience with NAV highly desirable.
• Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work across an organization with many different types of departments.
• Service-oriented, collaborative approach to IT support.
• Experience managing new hardware and software implementation projects with attention to budget and timeline.
• Innovative team member in a newly created position with a flexible, can-do attitude to ensure current IT needs of company and departments are met and future needs are anticipated and planned for.
Compensation and Benefits:
• This is a full-time, salaried position
• Competitive compensation depending on experience plus benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off and 401(k).
About WineTalent: WineTalent is a wine industry focused recruitment company. We work closely with our clients and our job seekers to find the right fit of talents, experience and work environment. All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.
Please email resume and all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
WineTalent: The Right People for the Job