WineTalent is working with our client Long Meadow Ranch to fill two Guest Services Associate positions at Farmstead Restaurant and Long Meadow Ranch. Long Meadow Ranch is a family-owned and operated producer and purveyor of world-class wine and food that is economically successful and socially responsible using diversified, sustainable, and organic farming methods. They produce award-winning wines, handcrafted extra virgin olive oils, grass-fed beef, eggs, and heirloom fruits and vegetables.
Long Meadow Ranch has a unique opportunity for a Guest Services Associate to facilitate the guest experience at Long Meadow Ranch, Farmstead and LMR’s special events. The Guest Services Associate will be an integral member of the team, providing the highest level of professionalism, customer service and brand ambassadorship for LMR’s businesses. The Guest Services Associate will be part of a highly engaged, customer-focused service organization.
- Handling all incoming inquiries and communications with guests and booking reservations at Farmstead restaurant and Long Meadow Ranch.
- Responds to guest issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Provide customer service and timely follow-up to guests on all issues and questions in phone, email and social media messaging.
- Support the restaurant front desk as needed through greeting guests, checking in reservations and quoting wait times for walk-in customers.
- Relay messages from guests or reservation notes to managers and staff.
- 1+ year of hospitality industry experience, ideally including work experience in hotels, restaurant, resort, customer service and special events.
- Experience with PBX phone systems, OpenTable and Vin65 a plus.
- Sharp attention to detail with good oral and written communication skills. Able to work in a team environment as well as operate independently.
- Highly professional in all interpersonal and business dealings
- Creative problem solver with drive and dedication to succeed.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to lift 30+ lbs.
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License.
- This position will be based predominantly at the Farmstead facility in St. Helena. The Guest Services Associate will be available during peak business hours including Friday, Saturday and Sundays.
- This is a full-time, hourly position.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience plus benefits including medical/dental insurance, paid vacation and 401(k).