Description: The Hospitality Manager will work as part of the hospitality management team to provide support to the hospitality staff, to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and to maintain the highest attention to the guest experience. Working with fellow managers, this role will oversee staff scheduling, training and coaching. The Hospitality Manager also manages the merchandising and supply inventory of the Hospitality House. Working to provide consistent messaging to staff and guests, the Hospitality Manager will interface with the marketing team on the website and with the PR firm on communications. This will also include managing the sales and marketing calendar. Additionally the role oversees the shipping and fulfillment of wine orders.
• Act as Manager on Duty for the Sales Team
• Handle the role of a Maitre d’ for the Hospitality House
• Scheduling Guides, Concierges, and Navigators
• Managing Concierges and Navigators
• Managing Guides in their Hospitality capacity
• Supervision of hospitality team
• Manage merchandising
• Manage B Cellars website
• Manage B Cellars PR and Social Media firm
• Manage B Cellars sales and marketing calendar
• Produce and update copy, collateral, etc.
• Manage inventory
• Manage shipping
• Manage dry goods and paper goods inventories
Qualifications and Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Hospitality, Communications or related discipline.
• At least 10 years of hospitality management including tasting room, event management, .
Compensation and Benefits
• This is a full-time, salaried position.
• Co-pay comprehensive medical plan.
• Matching funded Simple IRA retirement plan.
• Vacation, sick-day and holiday pay.
All communications will be kept strictly confidential.
WineTalent: The Right People for the Job