Friday, May 19, 2017
WineTalent Classifieds: Market Manager - Closures and Corks
WineTalent Classifieds: WineTalent is working with our client, Saxco International, on a Market
Job Description: This role is a business leader working with wineries and breweries on their closure needs. The position interfaces with suppliers and understands product offerings to define the portfolio. This person needs an understanding of closures and production needs and will be communicating the technical aspects of the products to customers and colleagues. The Market Manager will assist salespeople and customers with product selection. This position will be responsible for: developing and defining brand management objectives, establishing a business plan and forecast management with sales, evaluating supply options with Supply Chain managers, and recommending supply needs to fulfill market demands. This will be done in conjunction with the company’s associated growth objectives including an annual category market budget.
· BS/BA degree, preferably in Marketing.
· Experience and knowledge of closure technology or related fields.
· Minimum of five to eight years of professional services in market management.
· Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining product marketing strategies to meet category objectives.
· Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
· Willingness to travel and work with a national team of sales professionals.
· Thorough understanding of branding principles and tactics through multiple media outlets.
· Proven ability to design, develop and implement both strategic programs and supporting tactics in product development.
· Superior written and verbal communication skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills. Strong managerial skills preferred.
· Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight time lines and high client expectations.
· Ability to quickly grasp complex category technical and business concepts and express them in clear language.
· Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed time frames.
Resume Submittal: Interested candidates are encourage to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be kept completely confidential.