WineTalent is working with our client, Napa Valley Grapegrowers, on a full-time opening for a Member Relations Manager. This person will be responsible for the overall development and execution of the organization's membership outreach plan. The ideal candidate will have a strong sales and marketing background with a proven track record of increasing growth. Additionally, this person will exhibit exceptional professionalism, analytical and communication skills and strategic thinking.
To learn more about the Napa Valley Grapegrowers, please visit their website.
Provide general support to the Board of Directors and the Executive Director
- · At least 5 years in related position
- · Superior writing and verbal communication skills
- · Experience or interest in Napa Valley winegrape growing
- · Highly motivated work ethic and organizational skills
- · Strong interpersonal skills and an outgoing personality
- · Advanced abilities to create, maintain, and report budgets
- · Demonstrated success managing accounts and performing analyses
- · Proficiency in Excel and Word. Experience with CRM and/or database tools a plus
- · Experience with the sales and management of a luxury brand a plus
- · Ability to assist with event set up, breakdown, and coordination
- · Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- · Clean driving record with the California DMV